You don’t have to come to us!
We come to you! After you call the office, one of our friendly agents will be dispatched to meet you at the jail. We do everything right there! One Stop Shopping. We won’t make you come to the office to do the paperwork.
You might be thinking to yourself “I never thought I would be calling a bail bondsman!” Well it is nothing to be ashamed of. If you need a bailbond in Orange County and Los Angeles County, you have found the right company to help you. We will take the time to explain how bail bonds work AND what your options are.
We understand what you are going through right now and we are glad you have found us! We are much different than your run-of-the-mill bonding agency. Our clients will always have a pleasant experience and no matter how difficult things may seem to you right now, we’re here to make sure you’ll get through this. Our job is to help you by doing as much as we can to make this whole process as easy and convenient as possible for you.
With us, there are not “after the bond is posted” hidden fees. No application fees, no fees to get collateral returned, nothing.
We can even work with you on financial arrangements – like collateral or credit terms.
- 24 Hour Emergency Bail Bond
- Easy Payment Plans
- Collateral Not Always Needed
- Any Jail, Any Court in California
- FREE Warrant Check
- FREE Bail Bond Consultation
- Se Habla Español
Our Obligation To You:
- Provide fast and courteous service
- Provide receipts for all money collected
- Provide receipts for the collateral used to financially guarantee the bail bond
- Provide information, such as date and location, regarding the defendant’s mandatory court appearance
- Explain to the parties signing the contracts what they are signing and their contractual responsibility
- Provide phone numbers in case of questions or failure to appear in court
- Keep all information confidential
- Go over payment arrangements
- Return your collateral after all obligations are fulfilled
What We Cannot Do:
- Give legal advice
- Refer you to an attorney
- Deposit any monies toward the defendant for referring business
- Take bribes
- Negotiate a bail bond before a crime has taken place
If you have any questions regarding our services, please contact us by calling 559-674-0444. ¡Sí, Hablamos Español!